Gaming > PC

Ideas for a Skyrim character?

(1/3) > >>

senpai_FisT:
I started up Skyrim again and like a broken record, I once again went for the big muscley type with heavy armor and melee weapons. I got bored at around level 16 while doing some Dawnguard quests and decided to create a new character and start over.

I drew a blank at the character creation screen so here I am, asking you guys for ideas. Pls halp. Anything goes, even silly ones.

Kiss x Miz:
White haired black girl using electric magic.

You know, the X-woman

senpai_FisT:
That would be cool. I never really did a magic focused character. When it comes to any game I don't like it if my character can't withstand physical damage, which is why I stopped playing most of my mages early on (the cool damage soaking spells come later on) or converted them into warrior/assassin types.

I think I'll roleplay her as a person who's very interested in academics. Cooking too, I never got into it before. Wonder if I should wear robes or light armor.

Keep the ideas coming.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: FiST on January 30, 2015, 12:32:02 AM ---Wonder if I should wear robes or light armor.

--- End quote ---
Try doing the Winterhold quests early on for good robes and lots of magic stuff.

Combined with enchanting you can have enough mana cost reduction so that firebolts/balls cost 0 mana.

PriomBlazer:
If you're going for a new type-ish character with good physical defense.Why not a spellsword that wears heavy armor,uses one hand weapons and frost & healing magic.
As for a race I'd say breton for a spellsword. But that's sort of boring. Go to nexus mods and download a mod for some lore-friendly race involving skimpy females. ( I suggest Ohmes Raht,because kittens )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version