Contests & Events > GFX

Contest Theme Suggestions.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BlindshoT on April 15, 2012, 11:23:08 AM ---me too i just need minecraft though :(

--- End quote ---
I have a downloaded (full) version of Minecraft for anyone who doesn't have the game, or is not willing to pay for it. It works exactly the same as the paid version and downloads in a second. I use it myself.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 16, 2012, 10:31:17 PM ---I have a downloaded (full) version of Minecraft for anyone who doesn't have the game, or is not willing to pay for it. It works exactly the same as the paid version and downloads in a second. I use it myself.

--- End quote ---
Cracked works exactly the same. But you can't go online with it (on official servers like the one we need). That's the only downside.

-

My suggestion for a contest theme is most epic in game screenshot.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Negazari- on April 16, 2012, 10:49:34 PM ---Cracked works exactly the same. But you can't go online with it (on official servers like the one we need). That's the only downside.

--- End quote ---
Oh in that case, screw that. I ain't paying for it~

NekoBot:
Arpegi mascot

Light:
Honestly, I think creating a proper mascot would be too difficult at the moment. I doubt there would be a shortage of ideas, but afterwards you'd need somebody to draw the mascot, make it look pretty, and incorporate the mascot into the forum design somehow. I mean, unless everyone involved was absolutely serious about it, it would end up looking half-assed. :/

Also, I don't really see what use a mascot would be for a forum, anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version