Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 170954 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #850 on: June 23, 2012, 06:17:30 PM »
Vagus grinned back at Koel. "That's better. Now, if you just apologized to the kid, we'd all be one happy freak show again." He said. Again, he pours a glass of wine in his cup. 'To travel', huh? I guess we're not really that much different from each other. I became a traveler to have a bit of freedom and to be distant from the prison called home. Then... I became a thief along the way." He pushes the bottle of wine to the barmaid. "I think I've had enough. If there's any change left, keep it.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #851 on: June 23, 2012, 07:33:54 PM »
After the last exchange of words, the Jester bowed down to the crowd, signifying the end of his act, the sea of nobles then clapped their hands while remaining in their seats, not greatly impressed, but amused enough at the entertainment provided.
As the Jester bowed several times, he glared at both Vagus and Koel quickly, only for a few seconds and then returning to his bowing, muttering quietly to himself.
Crazed Jester: I can't believe they were the chosen ones, how disgusting.....bunch of misfits
After the applause ceased, the Jester then stepped off the stage and began to make his way to the bar, grinning as he did.
Koel hadn't noticed this and continued to converse with Vagus, taking another swig out of his tankard and rubbing the liquid off his stubble.
Koel: Hmmm, its nice to meet someone I can somewhat relate to.....however, my freedom was in a sense involuntary.....but nevermind.
I'll apologize to Melodia when I find her, I didn't mean to upset the girl....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

While the maid was attempting to cheer up Melodia, a familiar face entered the kitchen and began shouting at the chefs. His shining armor  illuminated under the fiery gaze of the kitchen flames.
General Krux: I came here of my own accord, today's fine dining was not fine at all. The Castar apples had too much sauce on them, the cooked lizard was WAY too overcooked....I'm shocked that this even ended up on the Queen's plate, let alone her guests!
The chefs all gulped at the same time and cowered in fear at the presence of General Krux, his gaze seemingly turning their bodies to stone, not one of them moved an inch under his eye.
General Krux then looked to Melodia who was weeping in the corner
General Krux: You....I remember you, what is your business here girl?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #852 on: June 23, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »
Melodia looked up, red eyed. She shook her head a little and looked back down, sniffling a little. "I...I bet he ran away because of you..."

The jester girl from before walked up next to Vagus and Koel and ordered a (thankfully) non-alcoholic drink, then sat down a boy who could've been maybe eight to ten years old and had him drink it. "Now stay here."

The boy frowned, pulling at his clothes and being very awkward with his hands, as if he'd never used them before to do anything. He looked around a little, unsure of his surroundings. When he looked in the direction Vagus and Koel happened to be from him, he grinned and tugged on Koel's clothes gently to get his attention.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #853 on: June 23, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
General Krux looked down at Melodia with a cold stare, wondering what she meant.
General Krux: Who ran away? Don't tell me it was your lizard pest......
He gave a weakened expression on his face, almost sympathetic but still hardened at the same time.
General Krux: Get up, we're going to find it. I can't have it lurking around the corridors, it'll cause a ruckas. Come now, with haste, I haven't all day.
He said as he pushed the kitchen door open and led Melodia out into the hallway

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looked to the boy and gave an odd look at him, Koel never really was good with kids and it showed in his expressions. His face was a mix of uncertainty and anxiety. He then quickly looked to Vagus.
Koel: Oh jeez, Vagus....little help here, this thing is pulling at my clothes....
Koel then looked back to the kid, still donning the same face as before
Koel: uhh.....hey there....um....how do you do?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #854 on: June 23, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
Melodia got up quietly and began following the general. "I don't understand.." she muttered. "This has never happened before... I thought he went to go get revenge on you, but when he didn't come when I called..."

The boy's mouth began moving, but no sound came out. After a second he noticed this and frowned again, attempting to explain himself through vaguely-coherent charades that involved flapping his arms, making strange little unidentifiable motions, and pointing at himself.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #855 on: June 23, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
Krux rubbed his chin with his steel covered fingers and thought to himself
General Krux: Dragons are noted for being attracted to activity, noise mostly. It wouldn't surprise me if it went to either the Stage Room or Visitors area, which is on the lowest floor. Which do you think it would go to?
Krux looked to Melodia, for the first time, allowing someone to take point.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled and looked to the kid, patting him on his back softly.
Koel: Hah, I remember my first ale....., might wanna lay off until you're a little older though.
Koel then returned to his tankard and took another gulp, wiping the liquid from his mouth and resting the tankard back on the counter.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #856 on: June 23, 2012, 08:33:33 PM »
Melodia shrugged. "He would come to me first..." She said quietly. "We rarely ever do things separately..." She sniffled again, looking ready to cry.

The boy tugged on Koel's clothing again, showing the man that he definitely had water and not ale. Unfortunately, he was so bad with his hands that he ended up dropping the cup and getting splashed. He stared ahead blankly with a look of slight frustration on his face that, to Koel and Vagus, was oddly familiar.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #857 on: June 23, 2012, 08:52:12 PM »
Krux sighed deeply, clearly displeased and uneasy at the sight of a little girl crying. Showing that he obviously wasn't the type to be around children. He hesitantly put his cold, steel clad arm around her.
General Krux: Look, don't cry. We'll find him......if we take different routes, we'll have a better chance of finding him. You go to the Stage Room, there are lots of people there and its possible that your dragon might have been attracted to the merriment. I'll go to the visitors area and check there, I'll alert my guard unit to be on the lookout as the patrol the hallways. The Stage Room is on the floor below this one, you should be able to judge its distance by the level of noise, its not hard to find.
He then retracted his arm and with relief, he folded his arms as he began to walk away. His cape flowing slightly as he left Melodia, though he spoke out loud as he did.
General Krux: Don't waste your time crying, if you truly want him to be found, make the effort!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #858 on: June 23, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »
Melodia nodded and headed toward that room. When she finally found it, she walked up to the counter and ordered a cup of sugar water that she could take with her around the castle without having to worry about forgetting to return a cup or anything. She walked away from the bar and began to call out again to her little friend, including the sugar water as if that would entice him to return to her.

The boy eyed Melodia, squirming in his seat a little. He looked anxious and unsure of himself. After a few moments of this, he tugged on Koel's clothes again and, almost violently, pointed to Melodia. However, it wasn't very clear what he meant by this, as he broke out in silent mouth movements afterward.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #859 on: June 23, 2012, 09:13:42 PM »
Koel looked blankly at the young boys movements, but when he pointed to a familiar face, Koel jumped out of his seat with surprise and then sighed with relief.
Koel walked to Melodia, looking visibly worried.
Koel: Hey Melodia, look....I'm sorry for how I acted towards you, it was wrong of me....I'm just in a weak place right now. But I'm willing to help you find Nom, we can look together.
Relief filled Koel's face as he finally got that off of his chest, though he turned back to the boy and looked at him oddly. Then looked back to Melodia.
Koel:.....that kid pointed at you, do you know this kid? He keeps bugging me but I aint seen him before. Some little girl in a silly suit dropped him off at the bar.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #860 on: June 23, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
Melodia nodded, then looked at the boy. "He doesn't look familiar..." She said. "I don't think I know him..."

The boy got up and walked over to the two, grinning. He looked a bit unsteady on his feet.

Melodia leaned down a little to be eye level with the boy. "Hello," she said. "What's your name?"

The boy grabbed the glass in Melodia's hand and drank it happily, as if nothing was wrong with that at all.

"Hey, you can't just do that!" Melodia cried, taking the glass back and looking into it. "That was for my friend, and--"

The boy slapped Melodia in the face, looking as if he would've said 'tsk tsk' if he could. He then patted the girl on the head and licked some of the remaining sugar off his lips.

Melodia gasped a little. "Why would you do...." She muttered, though trailed off. "No way... Y..you're..."

The boy nodded repeatedly, looking as if to say 'keep going...'

Melodia grabbed the boy in a hug, sobbing. "I was so worried!" she cried.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #861 on: June 23, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
*Meanwhile a Girl in a China Dress and Having a Large Tail behind her and a Pair of Large Fox Like Ears walks towards the City Gates of Tamathy, with a Tall Spear Strapped to a Backpack she is Carrying with her and Enter the City, looking around with interest in her hair Hidden eyes as she Makes her way to one of the Bars. . . *

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #862 on: June 23, 2012, 09:51:11 PM »
On the way to the bar, a strangely dressed individual bumped into the girl and fell dramatically on the floor, fall down and rolling along his side. He then slowly picked himself up with a strained hiss, then using his legs to push himself up and back onto his feet.
The boy noticed the girl and swished his curly brown hair out of his face and gave her an odd look, almost as if to say that she deliberately knocked him over.
(click to show/hide)
Strange Boy: Hey lass, aint you got no sense of direction? I thought you might be able to hear me comin' with those large ears of yours?
He spoke in quite a light voice, but with a strong country accent. Almost in a typical teenager farm bumpkin kind of way, however his clothes were that of a traveler, and the sword he had sheathed on his side took that to the next level.
Strange Boy: Well lass, speak up wontcha?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 09:59:14 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #863 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:16 PM »
Rosalind:Um. . .Forgive Me for that just now, however I am quite tired, for just entering this City. . .
Rosalind makes a small polite bow and atempts to quickly make her way past the sword wielding Traveler and back to what she was doing

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #864 on: June 23, 2012, 10:03:52 PM »
As Rosalind walks away and back on her course the bar, the strange boy turns around and dons a both overjoyed and evil face, quietly chuckling to himself as he dropped a few gold coins (siats) into a small sack, just bigger than the size of his hand, which seemed to be mostly full.
Strange Boy: Works everytime, silly tourists. Kehehehehe~
The strange boy looked back at Rosalind and then began to walk into an alleyway, disappearing from sight.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #865 on: June 23, 2012, 10:11:44 PM »
Rosalind: Now Then. . .
*after Rosalind walks into the Bar she moves to the Counter and Call the Bartender while Looking inside her backpack for her Storage of what Little Coins she Has*
Bartender
Can I Get some Ale and information about the City Layout and where one Might Spend Night?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #866 on: June 23, 2012, 10:25:34 PM »
The Bartender stares at her ears for a moment, before looking down to her face, distressed he scurries to the ale keg and pops the cork, filling a wooden tankard to the brim and sliding it across the counter, into Rosalind's hands.
Bartender: There you go, m'lady.
He then walks back over to Rosalind and leans over the counter, with both arms resting on the wooden, ale stained surface.
Bartender: Well, the city of Tamathy is built around Tamathy Castle, which naturally gives the entire city a circular shape. You have four districts also, the residential district, market district, event district and then finally the district simply known as "High End", which is mostly full of nobles and other posh totties since they live, work and play there.
If you want a place to stay and don't already have residence here, you could try the Inn called "Travelers Tales" which is about 10 minute walk west from this place. Though it costs quite a bit to get some nice rooms.

As the bartender spoke, he carefully examined the girl, though he kept gazing at her ears from time to time.
Bartender: You're.....not from around here, are you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looked surprised as Melodia suddenly hugged the strange boy, completely dumbfounded at the randomness of it.
Koel: Wait....you know this kid? I didn't know you knew anybody in Tamathy......
Koel began to scratch his head in confusion.
Koel: .....I'm so confused

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #867 on: June 23, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
Melodia looked to Koel for a second, wiping her eyes. "I think Nom learned how to poof human." she said. "Can magic do that?" The girl hugged the boy a second time. She looked so relieved.

The boy looked like he absolutely loved the attention, and paid no attention to much else.

The girl from before walked up. "So you've found people who know you," she muttered. "Good! Now I can get back to dancing."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:36:22 PM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #868 on: June 23, 2012, 10:36:00 PM »
Rosalind Listens with full concentration to the Detail she was told, her ears Flicking slightly from the more louder sounds of the bar customers while drinking her Ale
Rosalind:Thank you for the information.
and yes, I am a Traveling "Treasure Hunter" of a sorts and reached this Ciity untill a moment Before

*as Rosalind continues to drik, she Suddenly sees that her money sack is empty and loose, despite the fact she made sure to have tied it down quite well*
oh dear. . . she Quickly puts the sack away and turns to the bartender again
You don't Happen to know a boy with curly hair and a country accent around here?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #869 on: June 23, 2012, 11:10:05 PM »
Koel folded his arms, then proceeded to stroke his chin as he observed the child.
Koel: I guess its possible, but to fully change a dragon into a human, that would take some serious skill. Plus all non-human organisms cannot use magic, so he couldn't have done this to himself.
Koel kneeled in beside the boy, despite knowing that he probably wouldn't listen to him, and giving him any answers would be a long shot.
Koel: Hey, Nom.....you wouldn't happen to remember who did this to you, would you? Do you remember what happened before you turned?
After a few moments Koel stood back up, knowing that it was a wasted effort to even attempt to gain an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bartender chuckled to himself, beginning to wipe the counter with a white cloth as Rosalind spoke to him.
Bartender: Oh that kid, you must mean Shifty Sam, or at least thats what he likes to call himself. He's a small-time thief, he is so terrible that he has to pray on tourists to actually succeed in getting some coins, he aint nothing to fear if you know how to handle yourself around these parts.
The bartender then looked back to Rosalind and had a lighthearted grin on his face
Bartender: Let me guess, he bumped into you? Yeah, thats his only trick.....if you want your stuff back, you should go into the alleyway beside the entrance, he always goes there to hide out and feel good about himself.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #870 on: June 23, 2012, 11:24:08 PM »
hearing that Rosalind nods and Drinks her remaining Ale before Standing up, and taking her backpack onto her back again
Rosalind: I will pay back soon.
That said, Rosalind Dashes outside to the streets again, looking around and unstrapping her Spear before Making her way towards the Entrance again. .  .

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #871 on: June 23, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »
Nom nodded, using charades to explain something about an old man, an explosion, and something else about the old man that wasn't easy to make out.

Melodia thought for a moment. "An old guy exploded you and died?" She asked. "That's really weird."

The boy nodded, beginning to pick at his clothes again, mentioning something else with even more vague charades.

The girl blushed a little. "No, you can't go naked..." She muttered. "No one else goes naked except animals...and you're not an animal anymore."

Nom shook his head and pointed to his nose and his ears. He seemed to be trying to say those still worked exactly the same as usual. Afterward, he made a motion that looked like he was saying he also didn't have magic.

"None at all?" Melodia asked. She looked to Koel. "Can it really work like that? I mean, not having magic..." She stood back up and idly took Nom's hand.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2012, 11:45:51 PM »
Koel: I'm unsure, though its possible that since it was never in his body to begin with....the magic part of the body is non-transferable or able to be generated. He's human, but he'll never be able to use magic.
The suddenly, thin hands clad in multicolored cloths wrapped around Koel's chest from behind. Then a pale face, with soft green eyes and dark brown hair poked over Koel's shoulder and loudly whispered in his ear.
Crazed Jester: Oh Koel, you've got it so right, you're quite the special one....aren't you?
Koel then staggered back and drew his sword at the figure, all of the nobles in the area falling silent at the scene. The Jester chuckled in the silence, not even phased by the drawing of the sword.
Koel: Hey! How do you know my name?!
Crazed Jester: What? I read it on your character sheet? I mean its there for all to see.....
He said with a deranged tone in his voice, his tone jumping from high pitched to low pitched every so often, making his voice sound totally insane. However he looked to Koel oddly, as if his words were more deranged than his.
Crazed Jester: Seriously, how you became one of the main characters is BEYOND me, such a silly character.....
Koel lowered his sword and sheathed it, not threatened by the madman in front of him. More of a feeling of pity.
Koel: Who let this guy loose?

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #873 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:14 PM »
as Rosalind Reaches the Entrance, She Looks around before Finding a Darkish alleyway soon afterwards
Rosalind: There! That Must Be it! she says before dashing into the alley, holding the spear tightly in her hands, the Edge itself Kept behind her so she can slash with it to turn the Spear Around

HEY!
THIEF BOY!
GIVE MY GOLD BACK
she yells in the alley

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #874 on: June 24, 2012, 12:03:06 AM »
Melodia watched the jester carefully, not sure what to do.

Nom walked to the jester and tugged at his sleeve for a moment before using charades again and pointing at the door.

"He says the doctor's that way," Melodia translated, pulling the boy back from the jester a little. "Sorry about that. He's...uh...funny."

Nom appeared to be laughing a little at his own joke, allowing himself to be pulled back. The boy then put his hands in his pockets and ended up finding a little whistle. He looked around, put the whistle in his mouth, and blew softly. It made an extremely odd noise, one that if it came from the jester no one would think it odd.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal