Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 170972 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #925 on: June 26, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »
"What do you suggest, then?" Vagus sends a small spark to his hand. "If he's going to be a problem, I can knock him out. With his armor, it won't be that much of a problem to send electricity to his whole body. Problem would be the suspicion we'd have right after. The whole town, possibly even the queen herself might search for us and send us to the dungeons." Vagus said with much needless analyzation, given that the only thing he wants is sleep.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #926 on: June 26, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »
Koel examines Krux's position and then looks at the large area, looking from left to right and then finally glaring at his hand. He appeared to be in deep thought.
Koel: I shouldn't be afraid of this power......this is probably the best chance....
Koel then nodded to himself and turned to Vagus
Koel: I seem to have power over Earth, or at least the ground. If I concentrate, then I could create a small tremor at the side of the hall and Krux would have to go investigate, along with all the other guards. That would give us enough time to slip past.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #927 on: June 26, 2012, 04:50:24 PM »
"Best you go for it now. There's not much to lose, after all." Vagus shrugged. "Poor guy's going to be a guinea pig for our powers." He chuckled as he realized the inevitable thing that can happen to Krux.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #928 on: June 26, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »
Rosalind: .. .hmmm. . .
she is still thinking while eating her meal so it does not get cold while shuddering about the Idea of the  Magic Beasts that they would be forced to fight while the possibility of the Guards Surounding them would also be another problem
Then . . . Boy, Tonight.
At Midnight. *Giggle*
I'm Going to Get Rich~

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #929 on: June 26, 2012, 05:23:52 PM »
Koel nodded at Vagus and then turned to the outlook of the room, filled with people. He pulled out his hand to the side of the room that displayed various paintings and fine works of art, though his worry wasn't concerned about the objects's well being but rather for the safety of the people. As he tried to concentrate his thoughts on moving the ground, a much large part of him was concentrating on keeping the citizens safe. Koel closed his eyes and in his inner mind, his heart screamed the same thing over and over again.
Koel: Do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm!
Then, in the darkness a loud shaking and trembling noise could be heard as vases smashed to the ground and golden frames cracked onto the hard marble floor.
When Koel opened his eyes he witnessed the chaos that he had caused, much worse than he had envisioned it to be. The floor beneath the crowds was ripped upwards, creating a series of sharp pillars that rose to the ceiling, although nobody was impaled, several people were injured by the initial tremor. However, just as planned, General Krux immediately dashed to the aid of the people, showing that he did have some heart within him, at least for the citizens.
But Koel was traumatized by what he had done, unable to control his power whatsoever and harming innocent people in the process.
Koel:....wh.....wha..what have I done?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam smirked along with Rose, gazing in wonderment of what treasures they would find. Though the thought of fighting did give him an uneasy feeling.

Sam: Heh, indeed. I'll get you to the treasure, you just handle the fighting. If we do that, then riches will be yours!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #930 on: June 26, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »
Vagus' smirk disappeared as he saw the chaos around him. He must have been the most lucky after all, he thought. The harm he could do is only limited by what he can touch. Not what he can see.

He looked at Koel to see his horrified face. This was his own fault, he thought. His fault that he coerced Koel into doing such thing, not knowing the possible extent of his powers. He wanted to take the responsibility for himself, but not now. It was still time to help those in need.

"Take Koel to the inn. I'll meet you there shortly, Melodia. Nom, you too." Vagus rushed to the citizen's aid, not caring whether Melodia and Nom actually take Koel into the inn. "Maybe I am lucky, after all..." He bumps into Krux by accident while he was helping another citizen.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #931 on: June 26, 2012, 05:39:34 PM »
Rosalind Giggles Slightly and says quietly
Rosalind: don't get cocky you hear?
Much more skilled people than you die because they do.

she said with almost mocking tone before she finished her meal and starts to walk away with her tail swaying slowly and ears standing up.
Now, a Good rest is in order~.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #932 on: June 26, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »
Just as Vagus bumped into Krux, he took one look at him and then back to the strange occurrence, then grabbing Vagus by his collar with great anger filling his eyes.
General Krux: YOU! I know you have something to do with this, ever since you and your group came here nothing but trouble has occurred! I'll make sure you hang for this!
He said as Krux's royal guards begin to help the masses of citizens to their feet, although they were greatly outnumbered, only 8 guards in total that could make it to the area. But Krux's rage was so intense that he refused to take his eyes off of Vagus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By that time Sam's plate had already been polished clean, not a scrap left and his mouth was covered in gravy, though he wiped it off sluggishly with his sleeve.

Sam:Yeah yeah, just remember that you only won because uhhh....ummm....I had stomach cramps...yeah that was it...

The way he said it was more like he was trying to fool himself rather than Rose. As Rose stood up and began to walk away, Sam pervily watched her walk, still sitting down and keeping his eyes on her behind. Though just as his table manners and fighting skills, he was poor at this too, unable to be subtle about it.

Sam: Uhh....errmm....yeah I'll meet you up there....just one moment.....

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #933 on: June 26, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »
"But first, a question. Which comes first, life or death? You should prioritize what you need to do, general. Before you prioritize what you want. Vagus' eyes were just as intense. It was like his were the eyes of high authority. Not a thief. "If you don't want me to help, then so be it." It was very tempting for Vagus to knock Krux down. But after seeing the extent of Koel's ability, the next electrical outburst might not be just as subtle.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #934 on: June 26, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »
Rosalind Looked back at Sam and then simply smiled as she made her way out of the dining hall and into her Room. . .setting her Backpack down, her spear near wall next to the Bed while herself going on the bed, the gold bag now beetween her breasts to make sure it stays safe as she stared at the Cealing before Slowly closing her eyes. . .

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #935 on: June 26, 2012, 06:05:56 PM »
For a moment Krux simply stared into Vagus's eyes just as Vagus did the same, not moving an inch as the chaos still continued. But after the moment had passed, Krux simply pushed Vagus away and out of his grip and began to help the citizens, picking them up and carrying them to the center of the room where it was still safe, not saying a word to Vagus.
It was clear that he still hated Vagus, but he was not stubborn and accepted that Vagus spoke the truth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About 10 minutes later, Sam had opened the door to his own room and jumped gleefully onto the soft bed, as if such quality was hard to come by for somebody like him. He took off most of his clothes and sprawled out onto the bed, letting his skin touch the sheets as if there would never be another moment like this.

Sam:Man this is so soft, its heaven!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #936 on: June 26, 2012, 07:32:08 PM »
Askardi bows . "It has been an honor to study with you Mort."

On his way out Askardi stopped and placed down a oak wod square. It was carved into the Aspargian symbol of protection and was engraved with blue vains that glowed snow white. With a wave of his hand Askardi impowered it with his magic maving the blue vein shine a deper blue hue. It would protect from small things  and from ilness. He hiped Mort would find use for it.

Once outside Askardi ws overwgelemed by the shear size of the castle. It was collosal in size compared to the city. They city itself was not as busy as before, its people far less active on the streets. It made it easy to find his way through the flow of people on his way to the castle..... or so he thought.

Askardi ended in front of the church he had left with the nightsky above. The pale white moon lingered in the sky as it always did. Unable to ask the cities people who were now inside Askardi wa lost. But then e eard hooves on cobble and the clanky shifting of armor. Askardi turned around to see a guard on horsebCck. "perhaps you can help me."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 07:55:51 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #937 on: June 26, 2012, 07:43:12 PM »
The guard looked down upon Askardi from atop the horse, holding his spear firmly in one hand while using the other hand to maintain his grip on the horses mantle.

City Guard: What is your business wandering about at this time? You should be making your way back home.

The guard said as if it was his normal duty to make sure citizens got home safely.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #938 on: June 26, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »
Later. . .after quite bit of sleep Rosalind wakes up and looks outside from the window before putting his backpack and Spear on her back

Rosalind: Hey, Boy!
Wake Up!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #939 on: June 26, 2012, 07:52:44 PM »
Askardi looked at the gard dead in the eyes. his eyes glowed red breifly.

"I am neither a citizen nor am I a noble of this country. I have buisness withen the palace walls but I have lost my way."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #940 on: June 26, 2012, 07:59:21 PM »
Sam woke up with barely any clothes on, wearing only his boxer shorts and drowzily woke up to the sight of Rose. Waking up like a young, immature boy.

Sam: GUH!.....do I have to wake up now? Just a little longer?

Sam rubbed the back of his head, wading through his scruffy dark brown hair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

City Guard: I see....

The guard the pointed his spear to directly infront of him, while looking down at Askardi, his face wasn't that visible as the helmet covered that, however the guard was rather displeased at Askardi's directness.

City Guard: Just keep going that way and you should eventually come to the main entrance to the city, don't go that far. Once you reach the Inn, take a left then keeping going left until you reach the Castle gates. If you do indeed have business there, you shouldn't have much trouble getting in.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #941 on: June 26, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
Rosalind: Sleep if you want to. . . but I go to the Castle now. . .
She said so Silently to Sam's Ear and then Quietly starts to Make her way down stairs, to not wake any of the other customers

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #942 on: June 26, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
Sam grunted as Rose walked away from him, intent on going to the castle alone and leaving him behind. He muttered to himself as he looked to the window which now showed the night sky.

Sam: Midnight already?....Jeez....tccch, I aint gonna let her have all the fun, that treasure is mine....

He then quickly put his clothes back on, though in a very sloppy manner, picked up his sword, sheathed it and began to follow Rose down the stairs. Though, he took no consideration for the other customers, being loud and clumsy as always.

Sam: Hey, this is a team effort, so we'll go together.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #943 on: June 26, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
"Thank you sir.... youve been helpful indeed."

Askardi walked away in the direction th guard pointed. As he approache the inn the guarde sloke of Askardi saw a figure just in the inns doorway

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #944 on: June 26, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
Rosalind: Oh Quiet Down!
No Wonder you are a Bad Robber
You can't even walk silently in the Night

She Said with quite angry voice as she then goes out from the Door and into the Streets, her way is towards the Castle

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #945 on: June 26, 2012, 08:16:07 PM »
Askardi is taken aback as the figur hat comes out from the doorway appeared to be a fxygirl..

He rushed ahead and tapped her shoulder. "miss......?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #946 on: June 26, 2012, 08:18:08 PM »
Sam was frightened by the much older man than himself, backing away slowly and keeping his hand on his blade. Whispering quietly to himself.

Sam: Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. We've been busted already.....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #947 on: June 26, 2012, 08:20:54 PM »
"are you headed to th castle too? im going to reunite with mates and talk to the queen."

his eyes glow read breifly.... he then notices the child. "is he yours?"

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #948 on: June 26, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
Rosalind: KYAAH!!!!
Swings around with quite a Speed and Backs away, looking Shocked from the Sudden Voice and Hold on her Shoulder
Huh?. . . are you Not a Guard. . ?
and no, this Noisy Brat is Just with me for time being.[color]
Her ears are standing tall and tense as is Her tail

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #949 on: June 26, 2012, 08:24:39 PM »
Sam: Honey honey, always playing games~

Sam chuckled to himself, slowly reaching his arm around Rose and smiling.

Sam: We haven't officially announced it yet, but yes, we are in relationship. On our honeymoon in fact, to the Castle. You wouldn't be as so kind as to help us get in, would you?

He didn't really seem to care about the consequences of it, he thought it as smart, though its smart for someone like him.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal